I need two window balances replaced

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:

I have two windows in need of repair. On one, the bottom window doesn't stay up and on another, the top window doesn't stay up. They both have the same #s on the balance as shown on the photo I've attached. I can't seem to find what I'm looking for online or at least don't know how to look for it. The blue label in the first photo is on top of the window but it doesn't seem to list a manufacturer. I hope you can help.

Thank you,

Maria

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It's going to be tough. Looks like whoever labeled this window didn't give us much to work with. You're right about the sticker... it doesn't give the manufacturer's name.

I do recognize the channels themselves. However, the photos only show part of the tilt balance, but not the attachments, so we can't pick out the Series for you. Remove at least one of each balance, take a look at the whole thing, and compare them to our Series 770 and Series 775 balances. It could be one of those two.

Thanks for your response. Do any of these photos help?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It looks like your pivot shoe is our 15-179, which is compatible with our Series 770 tilt balance. This means that you'll need our S770-19 with a spring weight option of 19C and our S770-21 with a spring weight option of 21B.

Thank you.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.