I need weatherstripping for a few windows

A home owner from Glenside PA says:
I have sent 3 photos. The first two show the only part left that is intact. The "flat" plastic section goes into a slot along the outside of the lower window frame near the bottom. Then the bubble tube folds under the window.
You can see the slot in the third photo. The length of the whole piece is 25 inches.

The company that made the windows went out of business years ago. The windows are about 20 years old. I will need replacement weather stripping for at least 2 windows, possibly as many as 5.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 03F5EFE0-3700-4C1D-9CB6-2E4600134E41.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D3F3295C-8130-4B5A-B661-747209F5377D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 86463779-0778-4B79-998C-B8141EF54833.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy fall. Can you remove samples of your seal and show us the end profile? That cross-section view, along with dimensions, is the best way to identify new seal for you to use. We will do our best to help from there. See the video below. 

A home owner from Glenside PA says:
I am sending an end shot of the weatherstripping.

The dimensions are as follows:

Length of base extension 1/2 inch.
Diameter of bulb (when round): 1/4 inch.
Length of strip: 25 inches.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DE1CA8C2-F311-42EF-A273-D813DEDC1A90.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We don't have an exact match for this seal, but check out our 58-053 or 58-114. Look over the end profile dimensions and see if you think either of these could work for you. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.