I think this is a JEN_WELD Window Crank

A quick learner from Summerfield, North Carolina says:
As you will see in the first picture, the crank busted off the base, and I need to replace it - can you tell me if you have a replacement, please? Thanks. John
window crank
if it helps, this is what it is supposed to look like- this is one in my house that is not broken. Thanks - my phone number is 336 644 1840 if you want to call. John
operator
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may have something that can work. Before I recommend anything, can you remove this cover and handle and show me a picture of the operator underneath? Can you also tell me the size of the spline? A good way to get that is to measure the diameter of the hole in the crank handle that connects to the operator.
A quick learner from North Carolina says:
I have sent the picture you asked for, and I believe the size of the spine is just about 11/32, if I am measuring it accurately. Hope this helps.
operator gear
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That is a huge help, thank you. I would start with our 39-375 and 39-376. These are made to work with an 11/32" spline. My only concern is that they might be a bit too wide for your operator. Carefully look over our dimensions and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.