I want handles instead of finger pulls

A home owner from Fort Myers, FL says:
I have your door handle set, product code 82-085, with security keeper 89-006 on my 1" wide slider. Using finger pulls to move a large door is not what I want to do and find it a pain in the "fingers". Looking for a replacement handle set with handles on BOTH sides of the door. Thank You,
Mark
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Mark. Unfortunately, these locksets are not compatible with an outside pull. We have plenty of inside pulls, which you can see here, but nothing that can work on the outside. Due to the design of these locksets, no other handle set is compatible. If you were to remove it, there'd just be a huge rectangular hole in your door. That prevents any other style from installing in its place.

Unfortunately, without serious alteration of the door, there isn't an alternative. That's just how these are designed. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.