I want to change the balance of the window , do you have the same ?

A home owner from 11374 says:
I have the wrong purchase of 30" , but should 28" is correct , also need a balance charging , please help me make a successful purchase ,
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0009F6B7-CC51-4341-972C-10FEAA8F5EC3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2A6B7EFA-9B0E-4B1C-97EA-9E6BAB6FE801.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E1705084-6FEF-4A13-AD18-CC50DEA713EB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3645BB73-E3E6-4E5B-8E46-39BEA2FC9967_1_201_a.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We should definitely be able to help. Can you just confirm the diameter of the balance's outer tube? I think it might be 9/16", but I'd like you to double check for me.

If it is 9/16" then you can use our S600-28 to replace your old spiral balance. The charging tool would be our 75-006.

Please let me know if you needed anything else. We're happy to help with anything you may need for your window.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)