ID'ing a Channel Balance for Apartment Maintenance

A quick learner from Coral Springs, FL says:
Good day.
I am needing to do window maintenance on an apartment rental property. But I could not locate the exact piece on your website. I can only see the top and bottom pieces. Can you please help me get the right piece?
I add photos of the piece I need. 30 "is the length of the piece
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3083.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3081.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3079.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3082.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you have windows made by Jones manufacturing. We can supply this balance, but it will have to be custom made before we can ship it out. 

Specifically, we'd be using a 1/2" wide and 30" long metal channel with a 19-039 top fitting and 15-002 bottom fitting. Does that look good to you?

If so, please let me know what the stamp printed on the metal channel reads and how many you need. Once I know that, I'll email you an order link and price quote for that quantity.

A contractor from Coral Springs, FL says:

Hello good Afternoom,

The stamp printed on the metal channel is 2920.

I believe that with the specifications you indicate, the part I need would be correct.

I will be buying every month but I would like an initial quote for ten, and thus confirm if they serve me for what I need. I'll be making more orders later.

Annex photos of the windows to which I must make maintenance.

Thanks for your quick response .

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3326.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9ad5ab6c-fa09-4336-8611-e7eceaac5bc1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4d76a130-b44a-40e1-b667-702a197c8704.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

You got it! I'll send you an order link and price quote right now for 10 of these. If you ever needed more in the future, you can let me know right here and we can set you up with whatever quantity you request.

A contractor from Coral Springs, FL says:

Good day

I wanted to tell you that I did very well with the last purchase I made, soon I will be making more orders.

I also have a new request. In the property where I work there are also other windows to do maintenance, the top and bottom are the same as the previous ones, only the size of the metal channel changes. the metal channel has a printed stamp that says P 3660 and is 37 "inches long

Please need a quote for 10 pieces to:

Specifically, we would be using a 1/2 "wide and 37" long metal channel with a 19-039 top fitting and a 15-002 bottom fitting. The printed seal of the metal channel is P 3660

Thank you so much

Carlos

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PHOTO-2020-03-26-18-37-21 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PHOTO-2020-03-26-18-37-21 (2).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PHOTO-2020-03-26-18-37-21.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PHOTO-2020-03-26-18-43-24 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PHOTO-2020-03-26-18-43-24.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

I'm very happy to hear that the hardware you bought did so well! We can definitely help you with this new balance, as well. I'll send you an order link for these right now.

Thanks again for your business, Carlos. It means a lot.

A contractor from Coral springs Florida says:

Good Afternoom,

Please need a quote for 15 pieces to:

Specifically, we would be using a 1/2 "wide and 37" long metal channel with a 19-039 top fitting and a 15-002 bottom fitting. The printed seal of the metal channel is P 3630

Thank you so much

Carlos

Profile picture of Tom

Sure thing, Carlos. I'll send that out right now.

How to identify a replacement channel balance
How to identify a replacement channel balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.