IPD assembly Latch Keeper

A home owner from Park View, Iowa 52748 says:
I am looking for another keeper. Current one was installed with new door etc last April. The lever broke last August and now the plastic Latch keeper has broken. Need only latch keeper. I have extra Lever from the August replacement. Peachtree Doors replied this part is no longer available. Please don't tell me that. It is not even one year old. Door is great, just to get by this little broken part issue. Is there a ONE year warranty? See photo attached
User submitted a photo of screen door hardware.
A home owner from Park View, Iowa 52748 says:
I will be back to office Monday. Hoping you will make me happy and proud of the Service from you. Need the part by May, if the snow goes away. Screen door is used a lot. Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Your keeper looks a lot like our 85-018. Please compare it to your existing hardware and see if you agree!

I am not sure if your door is under warranty. You would need to contact Peachtree for that information.
How to install the IPD sliding door handle assembly
How to install the IPD sliding door handle assembly
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.