IS 40-052 available in Florida bronze

A home owner from USA says:
I'm looking for a storm door latch similar to your product 40-052, but in a color called "Florida bronze." You only have it in aluminum & black. Can you check other suppliers.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with exactly what that color is. Could you show me a picture of your current handle set? That will allow us to try and find the closest possible color match.
A home owner from Storm door latch says:
I talked with Tim today. I'm looking for a storm door latch similar to your product 40-052, but in a color called "Florida bronze." You only have it in aluminum & black. He said you could check other suppliers. Contact me by e-mail.
Thanks,
Ed
User submitted photo of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional picture, Ed. This looks like what we call "Dark Bronze." Unfortunately, the 40-052 is not made in this color. It almost looks like yours was painted.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.