IWC Window Latch Replacement

A quick learner from Chandler, AZ says:
I know its an IWC window. Aluminum. There is a latch in the center with IWC stamped on it. There is one of these on each side, the pic on the tape measure is the one on the right, I need the one on the left as well as it is broken, so I may as well replace both. They are plastic. I believe the window type is double hung.
It's the part that prevents the window from folding inward and keeps it in the track.
IWC Tilt latch
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It looks like you need a top tilt latch. Yours resembles our 26-193 and 26-194, but compare our dimensions to yours and let us know if they will work.
A quick learner from 85054 says:
I am looking for the latch in the center picture. Any chance you have something that would work.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This lock is unfortunately not made anymore and we don't have a guaranteed replacement. That said, the original manufacturer themselves suggest using a lock like our 90-313 as an alternative. The only issue is that it will be necessary to drill new holes in the top, since the mounting screws will be at different positions. You can use a screw like our 33-011.

If you do drill, make sure not to drill too deeply; the last thing you want to do is hit the glass.

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.