Identification of window balancers

A quick learner from Winter Springs, Fl 32708 says:
There are no numbers stamped anywhere on the balancers. Included are photos of the top and bottom of 1/2" x 29" balancers that I cannot verify from your photos. I hope these photos will illustrate which units I might have. All windows are the non-tilt out type aluminum windows.

I also have a single odd size window that is missing both balancers, so I cannot identify what length units I will need. The window size is 34" high, the tops is approximately 18-1/2" and the bottom is the same size.

The approximate distance of the place the balancers will be installed is 13"-14"from the snap out clip at the top, to the square hole where the bottom of the balancer snaps in.

Also included is a photo of a plastic clip that snaps on to the vertical sides of the window frame that act as spacers/sliders.

Thank you in advance!
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. It looks like you only attached pictures of the top attachment on the balance. I will also need to see pictures of the bottom attachment. Please respond to this discussion with that image attached.

As for the window that is missing its balances, it will be very hard for me to determine what you need. There are many different combinations of those nylon attachments, and I have no idea what yours could be. How similar is it to the window that still has its balances? If they're identical, then it might be logical to assume the balances are, too.

If not, I will need to know the height of the visible glass, as well as the weight of the sash. That will get us started, at least.

Finally, that face guide looks a bit like our 67-026.
A quick learner from Winter Springs, Fl 32708 says:
Here is the bottom view of the balancer.

User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great. I've narrowed this down to two possible channel balance Series: either our Series 351 or our Series 390 balances.

Now, as you can see, there is only one difference between these two Series, and that is their bottom shoe. The Series 351 uses the 15-002 while the Series 390 uses the 15-001. I can't quite tell what you have based on your pictures, though. Please carefully compare their dimensions to your own hardware and see which is a better match.
Comparison of <a href='Channel-Balance-Shoe/pd/Replacement-Sash-Support-Channel-Balance-Shoes/15-001'>15-001</a> & 15-002
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)