Identification of window weather stipping - Help!

A home owner from Dubuque, Iowa says:
Hello,

I am R/R my wooden casement (sliders) windows in my home. They are original to the home and about 50 years old. I dont know what brand they are. I am in need of replacement weather stipping, as the old ones are cracking badly. I have uploaded a few photos.

Can you confirm what product you carry that is most like this original stripping? The link below, closely resembles the original in both shape and dimensions. The original stripping fits into an 1/8" kerf on the window.

Also, if you have a suggestion for a more "high performance" weather stipping that would "drop-in" to this application, please also make that recommendation!

Thanks! Scott

https://www.swisco.com/weather-strip-white-Marvin-Window/pd/Leaf-Weatherseal/55-106
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190902_121832.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190902_121846.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us, Scott! The 55-106 does look very similar, but it will ultimately come down to the dimensions. If those match, then you're good to go. If they don't match, then you'll need something else.

I'm not sure what you mean when you ask for a high performance weather stripping. They don't really make higher quality weather stripping. Most manufacturers make a certain style in a certain size and that's pretty much it. Otherwise, they all work more or less the same way.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.