Identifing correct Pivot Lock Shoes

A contractor from Queens, New York says:
Hi, I am Danny.

I am working on rehabilitating 17 existing "Aluminum, Termo-break, Double Hang, Tilting Windows, and I need help identifying some of the parts I need.

I am including a PDF of the existing Pivot Lock Shoe that I need to replace for the 17 Windows, totaling 68 "Pivot Lock Shoes".

I also will need 68 "Spiral Balance".

The "Spiral Balance" I think it is easy and just need a confirmation that I have the "600 Series".

On the "Pivot Lock Shoes" I am very confused, and I will like to know which one from the one you sell is the equivalent of what I have,
AND also if you have a better one (better quality, stronger)that fits my windows, please tell me which one is the best from the ones you sell.

Also, can I use any kind of lubrication for the Pivot Lock Shoes to slide better and if so do you sell it, and if any other suggestions you'll have I will appreciate.

Thank you so much,
Sincerely,
Danny

PS - Besides RED, do you sell other colors for "Series 600 Spiral Balance"?
A customer submitted photo of a pivot shoe and spiral balance tip.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Regarding the pivot shoe, you show the thickness of 19/32", if this is correct then you want our 15-047.

In regards to the Spiral Balance, we carry other colors depending on the weight of sash. If you give us the weight of sashes we can recommend the color tips that would be best for you.

On lubrication of tracks, we recommend a silicone spray and seeing as how you are doing 17 windows, I also recommend our charging tool 75-006
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.