Coil Parts Pic #1 Coil Parts Pic #2 Coil Parts Pic #3 Coil Parts Pic #4
4 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Dec 12, 2023 10:14 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out! Your pivot shoe is our 15-180 Coil Balance Shoe. I am confident this is the replacement you'll need, although, you'll want to compare the measurements to confirm that it will be a fit.

Alternate image for 15-180
Alternate image for 15-180

The coil balances compatible with this shoe are the Series 190 Coil Balance. Since yours are stamped with a 740, you'll need the S190-740, which can be secured to the shoe using the 33-073. The compatible clip is the 15-181 Double Support Detent Clip. You'll likely need the 15-182 Balance Bushing as well.

Contractor from San Diego
Dec 13, 2023 4:52 pm
Thank you for your prompt response. Please let me know if we did 2 different types of coils for the double coil balancers or are they the same?
Side Pic Coil Balancers Coil Balancers Liu
2 user uploaded images
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Dec 14, 2023 8:18 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm happy to help! To determine the coils needed for your assembly, you'll need to check the stamps from each coil. If you are uncertain or if you are unable to read the stamp, the next course of action would be to obtain the exact weight of your sash. Then you'll divide the sash weight by the number of coils in the window; which in your case is 4.

I hope this helps!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts