Identify Glazing Fin?

A quick learner from Michigan says:
I purchased 12 Norco series C all vinyl double hung low-E windows for my cottage in 1994, and by 2005 I had several window seals fail. Through warranty I was able to get 8 replacement panes with (vinyl glazing beads) from JELD-WEN, who had bought out Norco. Now I've had several more seals fail, but JELD-WEN says I'm out of warranty and they had no help for me. I'll be buying new panes through my local glass company, but we can't seem to identify/find more of the replacement glazing bead which is unique in that it has a compression fin. I'm enclosing a photo with measurements in hopes of you identifying the bead.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190320_215331.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190320_215243.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

There appears to be some resemblances between your glazing bead and our 55-196. Look it over and see if this will work. 

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Paul,

I believe you nailed it. Thanks much!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Excellent. Let us know if you require anything else!

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.