Identify Weatherstrip

A quick learner from USA says:
Can you help me with replacing this weatherstripping? One is for sliders, the other is for French doors.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 - 2023-01-23T122101.760.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (94).jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. We'd be happy to help but we would need you to remove an undamaged sample of your weatherstripping and show us a clear view of the end profile to compare to our inventory. 

A home owner from USA says:
Hi,
Here are the two types of weatherstrip that I'm looking for. Please help, I need to replace all my doors' weatherstripping. I have quite a few and live in desert where it is freezing in winter and super hot in summer, not to mention the scorpions and tarantulas that are making their way in. TY
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7C7EEBB9-3FD2-48B5-AEB1-8E91D4D746F1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A637A9DC-86C4-4FD8-929D-E950398A9F6F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2CFF47BD-EC23-4C40-985D-6EDE30369FDD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B96D1B97-AF50-4914-9CD3-21FA95AA99CE.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for getting back to us! Your bubble seal reminded me of our 58-135 at first glance but we also have the 58-134. Review the dimensions for each and compare them with yours to see what you think. 

I'm afraid the other weatherstrip is too damaged to identify. Is there an undamaged version we could see by chance? 

So, I'm not good with measurements, but I think the bubble seal is the 9/32" measurement? See photos.
Also see additional photo of other weather strip. Is that a better photo? I am unable to get a splice off of door right now.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E6ED23B8-D519-404F-BADF-C8F730413976.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9ADF5623-5B0B-48D7-88CE-15C9C7A43266.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6781D942-3E3F-4F09-90DA-345A6363A281.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2B74CA5F-FB52-49FA-8D96-2CAD52BB636D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7B9F3DEB-B9F2-40E9-B26A-94EC5DCDA7B6.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Our 58-134 has a 9/32" bulb and a 9/32" wide base. Do you think this could work for you? I'm afraid your door weatherstrip is still too damaged to make out. At this point, I'm afraid I can only make an educated guess which would be something like our 58-114 or 58-055

Hi,

I guess I'm a bit confused. Are you able to call me to clarify? I think based on your response, the whole weather strip on door isnt being replaced, only the bubble seal? I thought it was one unit? I'm referring to the weather strip on the french doors, not the slider. If you can call me at 

thank you,

Ingrid

Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid our department can't make calls; I can only respond right here on this page. My apologies for the confusion! I thought you only wanted to replace the worn-out bubble seal on your door. Unfortunately, we don't sell a replacement for your door's weatherstripping bottom. Your best bet would be to contact the original manufacturer of the door, whoever they may be. 

am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.