Identify a part

A contractor from 98105 says:
This piece has 31911 stamped on the bottom. The pin broke off and we need to replace it. I am sure we will need more as well. All the new housing on UW campus has this hardware. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Truth 31911.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't recognize this part right away, but I may be able to track something down for you. Before I make any suggestion, can you first show me a picture of the operator that connects to this piece/ if possible, I'd like to see the whole operator without obstruction. Thank you!

This stud bracket pairs with Truth 50.60 series operator. This is the new and improved design for the stud bracket because so many of the old style (39-508) would pull out of the vinyl sashes over time.
They tested these windows for wind loads and everything else except 18 year old kids.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Truth 50-60.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks so much for your patience while we looked into this. It took some digging, but I believe we found the part you were looking for. Please give us some time to have stock made up so that we can add it to our catalog for you to review. I'll let you know the moment it's available.

I did end up finding it. I reached out to the window manufacturer as well. I got Truth part 14702.93. it is a reverse dyad stud bracket. It is a special order item. I would appreciate if you would add it to your catalog. Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Tom

You got it! We are definitely adding it, we just need to wait for stock to actually be made up. I promise that I'll notify you the second it's available for purchase. This usually takes a few weeks, 5 at most.

Profile picture of Tom

Please see our new 39-565 non-handed stud bracket that is now available for purchase. We appreciate your patience and please let us know if you need anything else! 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install an Encore dyad operator
How to install an Encore dyad operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.