Identify a window part

A home owner from USA says:
Can you identify the non-tilt window spiral balance? It was from a window build in 1994. The metal casing is 5/8 inches thick and 30 inches long. The spring is about 17 5/8 inches long. It has "f 2910" imprinted on the metal. A piece of plastic broke off the top of the spiral balance. I assume I should replace the whole part and not just the plastic piece.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Take a look at the top guide 18-161 to see if that matches up to your guide. As for the balances you could have either the S380-30 or the S385-30 with the 2910 option. Check the measurements of the bottom shoe on your balance. Specifically, take the measurements from the "heel to toe" to see which balance shoe matches up to yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)