Identify part, how to information, where to order

A handy person from KS 66012-7386 says:
(1) See attached photos for the particular vinyl bead I need. I need to replace sash bread on several windows on the south side of my home; UV rays have made the existing bead (12 years old) brittle and cracked. The windows are "ALENCO" but that company is out of business. SO I need to know specific product part # for the vinyl bead, and where to order the product.. Bead is 3/4" wide...

(2) Do you have a video that shows how to remove the fixed upper double-pane sash on single-hung vinyl window? I viewed the video showing how to remove the vinyl bead on the removable single-pane sash, and assume the same approach applies to the fixed upper sash. BUT PLEASE CONFIRM the best approach to use -- the glass is sealed in the sash frame with silicone or caulk.
A customer submitted photo of vinyl glazing bead.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting in our discussion board! For your glazing, please take a look at our 55-080 snap-in and compare its dimensions to your own sample. Do you think this might work?

As for your second question, you can't remove the top stationary sash. That means that you will have to replace vinyl glazing on the spot. It's performed the same way as the video you mentioned, but you have to be extra careful to make sure the glass won't fall out or get cut. You may want to seek the aid of a professional.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at