Identify part number

A home owner from USA says:
Hello, I need to order 2 replacement parts for one of my windows. The one I have is marked with Caldwell 30 3 FJ
Please see attached picture.

Thanks for your help,
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our S380-31 channel balance, I think this could be a match. Just make sure the end attachments match up. For the option, I recommend our 3030.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)