Identify pivot shoe -- please

A quick learner from United States says:
Please help identify clutch shoe part number for a Thermal Gard Tilt Window.

Pictures are front view, back view, right side view, left side view, and top view respectively.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BACK HAS A METAL CLIP PIECE THAT HOLDS THE CLUTCT SHOE IN PLACE

THE DIMENSIONS ARE: 1 7/8 HIGH, 1 1/4 WIDE. AND 5/8 DEPTH as best we could measure.

I previously ordered Part number 15-070 which will not work (too big).

Larry
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm shocked to hear that our 15-070 didn't work for you. We've been using the 15-070 to replace your exact shoe for years. Can you go into  more detail on why it didn't work? In what way was it too big? The width and height match yours exactly.

We had a tough time getting it in the cutout channel. After we got it in the channel, it would not go up and down. The pic I sent of one of the ones I removed from the same window goes up and down the channel freely. Don't understand what the deal is either. The 15-070 seemed to be fatter/thicker. I returned them but told the customer service rep to send me back a sample on and we would try in another window.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Well, pivot lock shoes have two modes: locked and unlocked. This is done by turning the center cam 90 degrees. When they're unlocked, they slide freely, but when they're locked they're meant to hold firmly in place. It's possible that when you installed the 15-070 they were accidentally locked. 

Either way, I'm afraid we don't have a better match. We've been using the 15-070 to replace this old shoe for years without any issue. I don't think we'll have e better option.

We will double check that when the sample comes back in. Thanks so much for your help.
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.