Identify snap in glazing

A handy person from Irmo says:
I've got a few pieces of cracked snap in glazing off my windows. Beyond seeing Alenco hardware on the windows, I haven't a clue who made them.
I'd like to order replacement snap in glazing if you can identify the proper replacement for me.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I believe our closest match is our 55-080. Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)