Identify the right balancer and weather strip

A quick learner from Montreal says:
Hi,

Could you please help identify the correct balancer and weather strip I need for my non-tilt window? See attached for existing balancer.

Below is the measurement I took:
The channel width is half an inch.
The width of the bottom shoe is 1-1/8"
The weather strip is 9/32" X 1/8". Do you have this in stock?

I believe the one that I need is the Series 390 with length of 34" or 3320. Could you please confirm?

As for the weather strip, what's the best way to remove it from the window? See attached for details.

I will need the whole balancer since the one I have has a broken nylon string and broken bottom shoe. Do you have it in stock?

When do I have to place the order if I want to receive these parts by Dec. 30? The shipping address will be in Florham Park, NJ.

Please let me know if you need any additional info.

Thanks,
Wai
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 333115DD-11CB-4474-86A4-57CA863AFF9A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A12A2D0E-1F05-4762-88EF-B80AFA0ED0BF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 73F9B23E-F01F-44DC-BC77-3ED4184E745C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F5443B68-EE25-4CF8-B30B-637ACA599BFC.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I agree! This looks like an S390-34, with a stamp option of 3320. For the weatherstripping, you may need to cut a small channel to get it out. See the video below. Once you do remove a sample, show us its 'end profile' and we'll do our best to find a match for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.