Identifying Correct Parts

A quick learner says:
Hello,
I have a sliding mirror door that needs replacement of the track and rollers.
I do not know which is needed. Pics are attached showing the type of sliding mirror closet door. Along with door dimensions. Can a different track and roller be used? Im looking for a bronze like color for the track to match the other items within the bathroom area.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pltrto.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pltrto2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pltrto3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pltrto4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pltrto5.jpg
A quick learner says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pltrto8.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pltrto7.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pltrto6.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I believe we can help with both the track and the roller. Starting with the track, your exact design is no longer made but I believe that our 23-271 can work just as well for you without issue. It also happens to come in 59", which seems to be the length you need.

As for the roller, your part appears to be the internal portion of a larger roller assembly. There ought to be an outer housing, perhaps still installed in the door. Would it be possible to see that?

A quick learner says:
I do not have the assembly. I do have pics with measurements of where they were mounted on the door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220910_064516.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220910_064547.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220910_064558.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 23-098 to see if the mounting holes and dimensions will match up to your door specifications. Also, see the rollers we've related on this page, along with the suggested videos.

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.