Identifying Weatherstrip

A home owner from North Brunswick, NJ says:

Hello,

Need your help identifying the exact size of the Pile/Bubble Weatherstrip. I have a mix and match of window sizes so I'll need a ballpark of how much I would need. Here's what I have:

32x28 - 2

34x19 - 1

21x20 - 1

34x28 - 4

That is just the lower part of the window that slides up/down so I think I'd need to double those numbers. Any help you can provide will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Elmer 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221118_093601.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221118_093517.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221118_093111.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221118_093124.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your bubble seal reminds me of the 58-164. Take a look and compare the specifications below to confirm. Unfortunately, we can't confirm your exact dimensions from photos but take a look at our selection of wool pile here to compare the backing width and pile height of our replacement options to yours. Thanks for posting!

Profile view of the dual-durometer weatherstrip
Profile view of the dual-durometer weatherstrip

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.