Identifying channel balance

A home owner from Camas, WA says:
Hi, I'm trying to identify a broken channel balance. I've thought several times that I correctly identified it, but during double checking decided, "maybe not". The closest I can come is that it is a 28" series 351, but my channel balance top has tabs(wings) on it and I cannot find a channel balance that has tabs on the top but not on the shoe.

I have a 28" long channel balance that is 1/2" wide and as near as I can tell I have a top that is part #19-005 (winged) and a shoe that is part #15-002 (though it is hard to tell - it could be 15-001). Hard to tell since the shoe is angled on the bottom. The only stamp/markings on it say "27 5 ER CALDWELL", so that leads me to believe I'll need option 2750.

I'll attach some photos in hope you can identify it better than I can.

Thank you,
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The top attachment of your balance is the 19-005 and it looks like you have the 15-001 shoe, but you should double check the depth of your shoe just to make sure.

If so, see S395-28 with the 2750 option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)