Identifying corner slide window Parts

A home owner from Ohio says:
This part is on top side of the slide window, but I have no idea what the name is. It came off when I opened one. Help would greatly appreciated.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The part you're looking for is known as a "top sash guide." Yours in particular resembles our 18-124P, for the right and left side, respectively. I recommend removing an undamaged top sash guide from the window to confirm that these are a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)