Identifying locking shoe for jamb liner for lower sash in double-hung window

A home owner from Philadelphia says:
One locking shoe broke off in my lower sash channel in a double-hung window (the other is functional, so the lower window only partially stays open). I am not sure of the window manufacturer but am eager to order a replacement part so as to not have my window contractor have to replace the whole thing! These are pictures of the metal piece from the locking shoe, stamped numbers from the channel cover, and a few pictures from the (functional) left sash channel.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Left 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Left 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Left 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Metal piece from shoe.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Stamped.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our S751-33 Ribbed Balance with a stamp option of 32HD. Look over the dimensions to see if this matches up. The video below shows how to remove and replace these sorts of balances. 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.