Identifying part

A home owner from Santa Clarita says:

I am looking for this snap in glazing bead. The width is 9/16" and bead is flat with the ridges on the back. Hope the pictures help in identifying it.

Thank you,
User submitted photos of a glazing bead.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Take a look at 55-174 to see if that is the beading you need. If not send us some photos showing the profile of the bead. That might help us identify the part.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)