I'm looking for a couple of Tilt-Window Replacement Sash Pivot Bars

A landlord from California says:
The Pivot Bars I need look almost identical to your Product Code 26-360 except that they are 2-15/32" in length and have two holes centered 1" apart with the first hole located 1-7/16" from the head (opposite the pointed side). I do not know the name brand of the window though I think it was a milguard and there are no markings on the pivot bars. I can send a picture if you need it.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Looks like our 26-360 is the closest possible match that we have. 2-15/32" is only 1/32" away from 2-1/2", so I don't think your length will matter. As for the first hole, I recommend that you double check your measurements. On the 26-360, the second hole from the head is spaced at 1-3/8", which might be what you want to use.
I made a mistake on the overall length. It is almost 3" long (2.9" or 2-29/32"). The first may be close to 1-3/8 but that puts the second hole at 2-3/8" which is well beyond the third hole on the 26-360 and almost off the end of the part. Do you have anything like the 26-360 except longer? I could cut it but it's much harder to stretch.
User submitted a diagram of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Tom
It doesn't appear that we have anything that matches those exact dimensions. What hole are you using? That's the most important one. If the hole you're using matches up, then you don't need to worry about the other ones.
Unfortunately the assembly currently uses both holes so I would have to drill a fourth hole in the 26-360 (which would end up at the very end of the bar) or leave out the one screws altogether and hope it doesn't adversely affect the operation or longevity of the window. Seeing that both of the factory pivot bars broke at the first hole this may be in material since this is obviously the weak point in the design. Any thoughts on these options?
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, we have been unable to find an exact match for you. Could I maybe see the pivot cam? We may be able to come up with a substitute.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.