Im looking for the bottom piece in the photo

A home owner from usa says:
The picture of the window lock I see has both the window lock to keep the window locked as well as the bottom clip that slides up and down to hold the window locked into the frame.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7363.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

It sounds like you're looking for a new tilt latch. Before I recommend anything, can you write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center-to-center? That will help us narrow down your options.

A home owner from usa says:
looks like holes are 2 1/8 center to center
the height of the block is 3 1/8
the width of the block is 1 3/8

enclosed are several pictures and I would call it a tilt latch as it holds the window to the frame and it located differently on the windows that go up and down but looks like same piece.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Insulsash Windows 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Insulsash Windows 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Insulsash Windows 3.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! Based on your dimensions, I think our 26-120 and 26-121 are the best options for your original tilt latch. The dimensions match up precisely, and the design is very similar, as well. Look it over and see what you think.

I also just realized that your window is a horizontal sliding window; I apologize for not understanding that before, I didn't notice how your backyard was oriented in your first photo. It bears mentioning that these latches are made exclusively for double hung vertical windows. They are not really meant to work on horizontal units like yours.

Based on this, and the design of the lock (which is also not something you see on horizontal windows), I suspect that you actually have a vertical window that was installed sideways. Just something to keep in mind. You may want to consider replacing the window at some point in the future so that it will function properly. I can't imagine that what you have here is easy to slide.

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.