I'm looking for this screen door wheel

A quick learner says:
I could not find this wheel on your web site
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220331_085720.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

This looks like a portion of the 84-06684-074 or the stainless steel 84-074B. The rest of the housing may still be in the door. You'll need to remove that and compare our dimensions to a complete roller assembly to see if these match what you need.

A home owner from NY says:
Do any of the 3 rollers shown above come apart to allow for the removal of the wheel piece as shown by Quick Learner? I'm looking for the same roller but it does not appear I can remove any other part of the housing from my screen.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

These rollers unfortunately are not meant to come apart, at least not without drilling the rivet out, which risks damaging the entire unit.

Before we go that far, however, I'd like to see a photo of where your roller installs in the door. Looking at the photo above I think I may recognize it; I believe this is from an old Bayform screen door, which is a company that went out of business some years ago. If this is what you have then there is unfortunately no replacement available on the market. Your only option would be to buy a new screen door entirely. Seeing where this roller installs would allow me to verify.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.