Image of pin only?

A quick learner from New York says:
I have a US Plywood metal bifold door and I need replacement pin caps. The pin is 5/16" in diameter and therefore requires a cap with a 5/16" inner diameter.

Do you have any images of the pin without the cap, or the underside of the cap? Is this pin entirely 5/16", or is it a smaller diameter under the cap?

It would seem that the cap (21-106) is what I need, but I can't find any info on the inner diameter.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the 21-106 won't accept a 5/16" pin. It accepts a ground down pin end at 3/16". If you need a 5/16" pin with a 3/8" outer diameter cap, consider our 21-005. I'm afraid they don't make nylon caps with a 5/16" inside diameter.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.