Impact Slider- rollers needed

A home owner from Parkland, Florida says:
I included sticker showing is PGT door. There are 4 panels, each about 3 feet wide. Door is 8 feet high I believe.

3 other photos show door, and close up of handles. (per phone call that was requested)
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
On some PGT Series 70 doors, people have used our 81-163 stainless steel tandem roller assembly. To confirm, you would need to remove your roller assembly and compare the measurements. See if this will work for you.
A handy person from Parkland Florida says:
I do not think the recommended rollers (81-163) would fit. Let me explain why and provide additional info.

The picture #4 (note- sent 3 photos before, so continuing from that) shows the door, looking at the bottom of door standing in the opening. The picture is the side of the door that meets the other door. That picture appears to show two attachment bolts, which are offset. The recommended roller only has two "in-line".

The picture #5 is a picture of the bottom of the other side of the door. Again, two diagonal bolts. I added a ruler to show the width of door frame is about 1.6 inches.

The picture #6 is a picture from the outside, showing the same end as in picture #4 (the end of the door that meets the other door when closed), and appears to show an adjustment hole. That hole is about 7 inches from end of door.

Thank you for your time.

Dan
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. If the 81-163 will not fit, then we will need pictures of the original roller fully removed from the door. That is the only way to be sure what will work as a replacement.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.