Imperial Window Latch/Lock

A quick learner from Yuma says:
We live in a park model and have sliding windows with latches/locks. I think from extreme heat the latch has become brittle and broke. Is there replacement parts for latches/locks
lock
sash lock
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Based on what I am seeing so far, I think our 26-193 and 26-194 would be the closest matches we have for your imperial window. There is a possibility you may have to drill new screw holes. We may have other options, but before we offer them to you, is there any way you can send us additional photos of a tilt latch that is undamaged? Please make sure to include dimensions as well.
A quick learner from Yuma, AZ says:
As you requested here is a picture of one that is not broken. Thank you

The side ones are 7/8" X 3 1/2 ". The latch is 7/8" X 2 3/4

Thank you in advance
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We appreciate the photos. Our 26-193 and 26-194 tilt latch housings are the closest matches to your tilt latches based on your dimensions. For the lock, you may go with our white diecast 90-313 sash lock.
A quick learner from Palos Verdes California says:
This is an imperial window lock like the one in your picture a customer sent in.Same story. Plastic and the break. I need ten of these. Here's a picture of one not broken.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240328_141646.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Have you seen the 90-313 lock that we recommended above? I still believe this to be our best option, but you should review its specs to verify. Don't mind the hook shaped tab; its shape isn't all that important in this case. Just focus on the dimensions.

Dimensions for 90-313
Dimensions for 90-313

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.