In need of help

A handy person from Fenton, Missouri says:
I have attached 5 photos. The window itself weighs 12 pounds. If you could help me identify the parts, I would appreciate it. I am a handy homeowner.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C2E7CEEB-5FBA-417C-AA10-C63405B3AB60.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4453FF01-9E39-4A1D-A9AB-D465E2863AE0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 13372444-E153-45C5-877D-D4EEFF2E8BC4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8C9AAFFF-EEBE-4B86-ADC5-0386A4BD3A53.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your coil housing appears to be our 15-087 coil housing pivot. To deter confirm that this is the right replacement, review the dimensions and compare them to your existing housing to confirm that this is the right fit.

Detail of 15-087
Detail of 15-087

The coil spring compatible with this housing is the Series 180 coil. Since your window is 12lbs, you'll need the S180-6 coil balance springs.

Regarding the tilt latches, I'll need to see a photo of the top of the latch as well to determine the best possible replacement option. Also, would you be able to provide an undamaged photo of the bottom of the latch?

I wish I could have sent you one undamaged, but it broke when I took it out. Thanks for your help so far
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1ABAE2F4-A96E-4B86-B242-29B2C38292FB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 127C62B7-3CEC-4CBC-9D30-BC78106A414F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B76647FC-0038-4DEA-9015-6E0CDCA88FD9.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Jasmine isn't here today, but I will do my best to assist you.

These photos are honestly perfect. My top recommendation at this stage is the 26-266 and 26-267. In terms of design these look almost exactly the same as your original. The only thing that makes me hesitate is that your original looks like it has two pegs on the bottom that snapped off. Ours doesn't use anything like that, it just plugs in from the side. 

It's possible I'm overthinking those pegs and they aren't relevant. If so, the 26-266 and 26-267 remain my pick. 

Thanks for all your help. I will order these.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great, thank you! We really appreciate the business.

Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.