In need of weatherstripping for windows

A handy person from Hampton Falls NH says:

I have old Certainteed casement windows and the weather stripping is coming off all of them. i would like to replace the weather stripping. I have included a picture of the weatherstripping. it is bubble seal with 1/4" width of bubble and 1/4" length of base extension. If you could point me in the right direction of a product that would work for this application, that would be great.
User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our 58-053. Do you think you could use that as a replacement?
A quick learner from NH says:
The item you suggest is the correct size, but it is not foam filled as the ones on the window are. How much of a difference would that make? replacing foam filled weatherstripping with non foam filled weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
There honestly isn't that much of a difference between foam bubble and hollow bubble. They both perform the same job equally well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)