Info on parts

A contractor from Williamsport, PA says:
I work for a property management company and one of my techs is replacing a window, and there are a few parts that were damaged when the window was torn out originally. We are unsure of what these parts are and where we can purchase them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190712_115014.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190712_115038.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190712_115102.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190712_115144.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190712_115229.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I will approach each item in your photos one at a time. 

• In your first picture, do you need this lock, or are you just identifying the brand? If you need the lock, we'll need dimensions: specifically the distance between the center of each mounting hole and the the distance between the center of those mounting holes and the back of the sash lock. 
  • For picture two, this is a tilt latch. I am not certain which one it is without seeing it out of the window. Specifically, a picture from the side and a picture of its underbelly would be most useful. 
  • For picture three, this vent lock is a bit of a mystery. It looks a lot tinier than what we're used to. Could wee see it out of the window?
  • Your fourth picture is of a pivot bar. This might be either the 26-226 or 26-352, depending on the hole spacing. Take a look and see what you think. 
  • Finally, your fifth picture is of a pivot shoe. See our 15-175

Let us see pictures of those uncertain parts, and we'll try and narrow down what you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)