Inquiring about hardware item

A quick learner from USA says:
I was inquiring to see if you have this particular hardware item on your website that I have displayed in the picture that I have attached to this discussion.
If so could you kindly guide me to the appropriate location on your site where I may begin the ordering and purchasing process.
Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your time and patience during this matter.
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This specific item has been discontinued, but we believe you can use our 32-119 drawer brackets as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)