Inquiry for bifold mirror door parts

A quick learner says:
Need the parts that are in the images for an Early 70s bifold mirror door. No mfg stamped on door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230203_110046 (2).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230203_103209.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230203_103304.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't sell replacements for the hardware in your photo. There's a good chance these aren't made anymore. 

That said, take a look at a few of our threaded bifold door pins. The two I have in mind are our 21-003, with no cap, and the 21-002, which does have a cap. You might need to cut these down to get these to work, but I think they're our best and only option. They're definitely worth considering if you're handy and you don't mind experimenting to get the right fit, though keep in mind there is no guarantee.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.