Inside Door Latch

A quick learner says:
I am in need of an inside storm door latch. The dimensions need to be the same as your 40-145 part number. However, I am looking for a latch that has a lock built in. See pics below of my old door latch. As you can see, there is a built-in lever that operates the lock mechanism.

Do you make an inside door latch with the measurements of your part 40-145 AND has a built-in lock mechanism? If not, can you refer me to another company that does?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3976.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3977.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3978.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3979.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3980.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. This looks like the inside handle for the old Sears handle set. If that's the case, the 40-145 latch should be fine but I'm not sure how compatible this is with your outside handle. I personally like to replace the whole assembly with the 40-177. However, I'm afraid neither of these parts has a built-in lock mechanism on the inside handle. We're not sure who might sell such hardware, unfortunately. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.