Inside Handle for a Pella astragal double screen door

A home owner from Gainesville VA says:
Need the inside handle for a Pella Astragal double screen door. Have the outside handle 1 3/4" spacing with a 5/16" spindle and the inside catch. Will the 40-150 work?
Also missing the screws to attach them together. If you don't have then the size would be helpful.
Thanks
Frank
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0706221716.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0706221716a.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe that our 40-150 will work in this case. Ours has a square spindle while yours appears to be hex or star shaped. Would it be possible to see a picture of the handle on the other side of the door? Can you also show us this first one from a few more angles?

A home owner from Gainesville VA says:
Here are some addition pics. The spindle is 5/16" square.
Thanks
Frank
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0713220902.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0713220902a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0713220901.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, maybe I can help. 

Since you've confirmed that the hole in your handle can accommodate a square spindle, then our options have widened considerably. However the design of this handle is still pretty weird and nothing we have comes close. Since this is Pella, especially, I'm wary recommending anything off-brand. They tend to be pretty specific about what parts you can and cannot use and there is very little wiggle room for adaptation.

Were you able to get us those extra photos Tom asked for? The ones you sent on the 13th don't really tell us any new information. Seeing the other handle and seeing the interior handle from more angles would give us a much better idea of what you're working with.

As for this white keeper, I would recommend our 40-050 astragal hardware kit for the Pella doors. This looks like the one part you need 

SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.