Installing the 55-184?

A handy person from barrington RI says:
can you explain how to attach 55-184 to the window grid and sash? dan
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Installation is fairly simple. The flat "H" section fits into the grid and the pointed end goes into the hole in the window frame.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)