Installing the accessories for a Bi-fold Door

A home owner from Bolton, ma says:
I have purchased 23-301 Bi-fold door Bottom Pivot bracket. Do you have instructions for installing the accessories at the TOP of such a bi-fold door as it all collapsed.

Thanks.
Brenda
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Brenda! Thanks for posting. I actually just installed a bunch of bifold closet doors in my own home. For a bifold system like yours, the side that has the 23-301 Bottom Pivot Bracket will have an adjustable threaded pin at the bottom of the door. You will need to adjust this by twisting the threaded pin in and out of the door. At the top will be a plunger pin that will pop into the the top bracket hole.

I hope this information has helped you. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.