Instructions for Removal of my Screen?

A quick learner from Tennessee says:
im not sure how to remove these screens could you help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15892359810607673482151384531056.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Looking at your photo I believe you need to slide that part numbered "842" to unlock the one side of the screen then pull on the pull tab and lift out. You should have springs on the opposite side of the pull rings which add tension to hold in the screen.

A home owner from Ozark, MO says:
I'm having the identical issue with no resolution. Mine looks identical to the picture posted by the OP. I tried to upload a video of me fighting with the screen, but apparently your site does not allow videos to be posted. There is one of these tabs on the top left and another on the top right, and there's no spring. There's a lift along outside of the window that keeps the screen in, and the lip along the bottom of the inside of the window that keeps the screen from coming in. So it's basically stuck, as far as I can tell. Any advice?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

The 95-218 pull tab with the latch is normally installed on the bottom of the frame. You want to unlock the tab and pull up and out to remove the whole screen. It's entirely possible that your screen was installed upside down, in which case you might be in a bit of trouble. My recommendation is to contact a local professional to come out and look at these for you. If this screen was improperly installed then I think it's going to take some hands-on trial and error to get it out. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.