Insul sash window balances

A contractor from Trumbull, ct says:
I have 4 insul.sash windows that needs new balances..where can I purchase these?
Thanks John
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We carry many varieties of window balance but I'm not sure what you have. Please remove one from the window and show us a few pictures to get started.
A contractor from Trumbull, CT says:
Here are 2 pictures of the balance rod of the insul.sash windows I have, do you have replacement parts for these?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you have a Series 600 tilt window spiral balance. Just double check the diameter to confirm that it's either 5/8" or 9/16". The Series 600 can replace either.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)