Insulwall Sliding window lock

A contractor from New York says:
Please let me know if you have a replacement lock for a sliding insulwal window circa 1970's

Thanks,

Andrew
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Andrew. Please see our 90-139 Acorn lock bolt and see if this is a good match for your existing hardware.
A contractor from Palatine Illinois says:
I have this exact window style in a house I am working in. The weather stripping between glass is worn and out of line. How can I open window in fix? Or do I need to replace? There is moisture between glass.
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230222_164633.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

If there is moisture between glass, then this isn't something you can fix by replacing the insulation. You will need to replace the glass entirely.

My recommendation is to contact a local glass shop to see if that's something that they can assist you with.

A quick learner from Joliet, IL says:
I have that same window set up as the person above. I'm looking to see if you sell the little wheels that it rides on the bottom track. Bottom track?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1827.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1828.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We sell a wide variety of sliding window rollers, but I can't say for sure if we sell this particular model. Would it be possible to see what it looks like removed and by itself? A lot of important details are obstructed in the current photo.

I also want to make it clear that there is a chance we don't sell this. These are old windows, and hardware for this kind of application can be difficult to come by. I will do my best, but I don't want to get your hopes up.

In the meantime, you can see our full selection of rollers here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.