Interior handle on a combo storm/screen door

A handy person from Delhi, NY 13753 says:
Need replacement for interior handle on combo storm/screen door latch set per enclosed images.
  • Image 1 is the exterior face of the door showing the exterior handle with the key cylinder within the push button to open/ operate the latch-set.
  • Image 2 is the strike.
  • Image 3 is the interior side of the door/latch-set minus the broken handle. (the 2 screws at the top is where the handle fastens to the set).
I'd like to just purchase the interior handle assembly but if neccessary would be willing to purchase a complete replacement latch-set. The center to center measurement between the two mounting screws appears to be approx. one and seven/eighths inch's. Please advise if you can provide this part or latch/set and its cost.

Thank-you. Gordon L W.
User submitted photos of their storm door handle latch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, Gordon.

Take a look at the 40-117 Black Inside Latch.
A handy person from Delhi,NY says:

Recently purchased part #40-117 & installed today. Perfect fit. Thanks for the speedy response & shipping. However I still need the rod/shaft that goes between the keyed pushbutton on the door exterior & the new inside latch which will operate the interior latch from the exterior push button.. The entire latchset looks to be similiar, if not the same as your part  #40-034K. The door thickness appears to be approx. seven eights inch's thick. Is this part available and if so give me the prt # and I'll place the order with you. Again, theanks again for the quick response to my inital request and the accuracy for the replacemnt part needed. Gordon L Whitten

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You may be referring to the 40-038 Storm Door Handle Spindle.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.