Internal Tilt Latch - White

A home owner from Frederick, MD says:
I hope the pictures are sufficient. I'm looking to replace the latches that are attached by two screws to the window (underneath the top plastic strip that covers the top of the window.

The latches are moved in and out. When they are not pushed in, there is an angled plastic piece that keeps the window in place by the angle wedging in between the channel and the plastic. When pushed inward, the angled plastic piece also moves inward, allowing the window to be come out or tilt inward.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named internal tilt latch white 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named internal tilt latch white 2.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello! To narrow down our options, we'd need to see your sash release lever removed from your window. In the meantime, check out our 26-001, 26-119 and 26-234 and make sure to go over the length of the forks, as well as the spacing between them, to see if they match what you need. 

A home owner from Frederick, MD says:
I think this is what you're looking for. The piece that is screwed in usually has a triangular piece but it has broken off.

From the options you sent, 26-001 is the only one that has the piece underneath that looks to be the correct dorection, but in the picture it looks like the piece underneath is 1/8th of an inch. If it is 1/8th of an inch (mine is), it should work.

Thoughts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A2654858-C39B-4A1F-A576-0C0A5431193E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3641E23E-20BF-4A11-95B3-FC34622E8C1B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B9212C4F-22C5-4DF3-9EFA-F48257FF1AFA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A0765E91-AC10-44B0-9D42-A16FD854AFE6.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for the additional photos! You'll need our 26-334 tilt latch set. The thumb lever for this is not sold separately, unfortunately. If you have any other questions just let us know. 

A quick learner from Haverhill says:
I'm trying to find the part to this lever that is in the window. Any idea what product number that is
Profile picture of Emily

It sounds like you may be looking for the internal part of the 26-334 latch. I'm afraid that part is not sold separately, unfortunately. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.