Internal lock for Swissco SGD-R25 series V4100/V200 Ansi/AA101-93MA

A quick learner from Berkeley, CA 94705 says:
Hello, I live in an apartment and landlord installed sliding glass door aprox 18 years ago. Sliding door lock and screen lock never worked. I recently tried inspecting to find out why and dropped lock inside door. I tried purchasing lock at hardware and lock does not fit. Do you still manufacturer a lock that fits my door and screen? Or best option to resolve both problems for security would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help.
Kind regards,
jane
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P_20190411_122745.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P_20190408_131809_LL.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P_20190411_122708.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We never manufactured locks or doors of any kind, but I do know what you need. If the mortise fell into your patio door there's only one possible choice: our 82-218. If you look this over I think you'll find it's pretty familiar. I also recommend watching our installation tutorial video, which shows you the best way of putting it in without having it fall into the door.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.