Internal window latches

Quick Learner from Warwick RI
May 17, 2024 3:41 pm
I used the vidoe from your website to remove the internal latches from my window. I could not find any names/numbers/letters on the latches.
Are you able to determine which replacement internal latches I need to order from these pictures?
Thank you for your help,
Joanne
2 internal latches internal latch in window frame internal latch with broken piece attached
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 21, 2024 11:02 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, Joanne. We don't sell this exact latch but it is similar in design to our 26-132P. I think this may be worth considering but you should review our dimensions first to verify that everything is the same.

Additional dimensions and alternate view for 26-132P
Additional dimensions and alternate view for 26-132P

Dimensions for 26-132P
Dimensions for 26-132P

Quick Learner from Warwick RI
May 22, 2024 7:52 am
Thanks Tom,
It looks like the measurements work. I'm going to buy a pair to try out. I hope it works, I have several windows that need replacements of the internal latches. Thanks so much.
Joanne
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 22, 2024 10:43 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Of course, I was happy to help! We really appreciate the business, too, it means a lot.

Please feel free to reach out if we can be of any further assistance. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts